- Posted by: tlwl5mf4gjcqstmt3m2lk33
- Category: Business Ideas
In this article, we will tell you where to get themes for posts, share useful services for text and photos.
Why do you need a content plan?
A content plan is needed not only for a marketer, SMM-specialist, copywriter, editor. If you have your own business and you run a group on your own or you have an author’s blog, the publication plan will definitely come in handy.
- to form a positive image of the company / author;
- establish contact with the audience;
- push for a certain action.
And much more. These are, in fact, the goals of the publication.
Each article should have one goal. Therefore, it is important to include a goal column in your content plan.
Our content plan looks like this:
We made columns: topics of articles, platform, from whom to get information, approximate release date, results.
Why do you need to maintain such a table?
- when you run out of ideas of what to write about, you will always have a list of topics at hand;
- discipline and self-control, you will be guided by the timing of publications and you will know how many posts per month / week you need to make;
- see those responsible in the table, contact them promptly;
- you can conduct analytics on the basis of the results, see what comes to people and what does not.
Where to get ideas for posts and articles on social networks?
It is very easy to create such a table. But when you start filling out the column “topics of publications”, a stupor arises. What to write about? Here are some ideas for where to get topics.
1. Monitoring competitors
You can take ideas not only from regional competitors, but also from federal and even foreign ones. Find the biggest communities and start reading them. Pay attention to user comments, what they like, what they don’t, which posts have the most views and comments. Include the most popular topics in your content plan. In no case should you copy the entire text. Just grab a topic and share your experience.
2. Solving user problems
There are problems in any niche. Selling shoe products? Solve the customer’s problem – write how to properly care for the boots so that they last as long as possible. Sometimes the problems may not even be related to your product / service. Look for them in related areas. You can read comments in communities of similar topics, specialized publications – you will find ideas for your articles. For example, you have a beauty salon. Take a bridal theme, see what subscribers write in bridal shop groups. Give advice on how to prepare for your wedding based on your business experience.
In our niche, clients have the following problems: correct selection of content, correct design of publications, design of communities, writing correct texts, preparation of images. We give them solutions to problems in publications.
3. Questions and objections from your customers
Ask managers, analyze email correspondence, see comments in your group. Collect all customer questions and objections into a separate list. Take the objection and disassemble it piece by piece, write down why you have it, and what solution it might be.
The most important thing is not to make a sponsored post, it should be a useful article that clearly answers the question / objection. For example, you are making custom-made cakes. Customer objection: too expensive, it is better to buy in a store for 300 rubles. Tell in your article what constitutes the price of a confectionery, what the author’s work means, explain what ingredients you use and how long the cooking process takes.
4. Older publications
Flip through your feed, refer to your old content plan if you had one. You can make the post again with updated data. Also old articles will help you collect interesting comments and questions from users. They can turn into publications. Very often, subscribers themselves throw us interesting topics, you need to carefully follow.
5. Situational marketing
Follow what is happening in the world, country, your city. You can make a publication tied to some event: comment on the news, provide analytics, make a meme, competition, challenge.
For example, we recently launched a challenge dedicated to remote work during a pandemic.
Useful text services
In addition to your content plan, we advise you to create a list of useful services that will help improve the quality of your publications.
- text.ru. In this service, you can check spelling, spaminess, water content in the text and its uniqueness. No registration required, shareware.
- advego.com/text/. Helps to check spelling in the text online. No registration required, shareware.
- glvrd.ru. Glavred helps to clear the text of verbal rubbish, checks for compliance with the information style. No registration required, free.
- bezbukv.ru/inflect. Unusual service: here you can inflect a word by case, pick up a rhyme.
- artlebedev.ru/typograf/. Typographer of designer Artemy Lebedev. It will help to make the text visually beautiful. Will put normal quotation marks instead of inch signs, remove extra spaces, change hyphens to dashes in the right places.
- artlebedev.ru/reformator/. The reformer is another useful service of Artemy Lebedev. It is useful for those who prepare text for web layout. The service will help you make headings, markup, neat lists, quotes. After processing, you only need to copy the HTML code and paste it into the site’s text editor.
- readability.io. The service will help assess the readability of the text.
- yandex.ru/dev/speller/. The service will check the spelling of texts written in Russian, English and Ukrainian.
Useful Image Services
Images require preparation, as does text. It is important that they match the topic of the publication and be unique. These services will help you in your work:
- www.canva.com. With the help of this service, you can edit images, add text to a picture, experiment with design. If Photoshop is not at hand, then it will perfectly replace it, but not in all cases. For complex graphic solutions, of course, it is better to use Photoshop.
- https://pixabay.com/ru/. Photo stock, here you can find a huge number of images on different topics. They can be used for your publications without attribution.
- pexels.com/ru-ru/. You can find unusual stock images and use them for free.
- https://unsplash.com/. Another cool photo stock.
- https://ru.freepik.com/free-vectors/business. A real find for Photoshop and Canva: you can find any effects, backgrounds, details, icons, anything that can make your image unique.
- https://mockuper.net/generator/mockup/2353/surface-studio. When you need to present something, mockups are a great way to make cool packaging for your product. This service allows you to place your pictures on a computer monitor, business card, flag, cup or even a phone screen.
- https://www.tineye.com/. Using this service, you can check the uniqueness of the image. He finds all sources. The fewer there are, the better.
- Snapseed. Convenient application for editing photos on a mobile phone. You can process a photo in it very quickly. Especially useful for Instagram, there are many good free filters.
Well-prepared content will form an audience loyal to your business and make subscribers think that they need your product / service. Consider your content plan thoroughly, analyze it thoroughly, and choose topics that are useful to your audience. Don’t try to cram explicit ads into your posts. Forehead advertising hasn’t worked for a long time Solve readers’ problems, not your own, and then everything will work out.