- Posted by: tlwl5mf4gjcqstmt3m2lk33
- Category: Business Ideas
Instagram carousels are useful and convenient format. On the one hand, it is more effective than ordinary photos: it awakens curiosity, motivates to action and is re-shown in the feed. On the other hand, making a carousel is easier than filming and editing a video or hosting a live broadcast. As a result, you get interesting and engaging content with less effort.
However, to see the results, it is not enough to upload 10 similar images and come up with a caption for them. Carousels can do more – they are a complete storytelling tool. Make the most of it by following the guidelines in this infographic.
Its creators analyzed 22 million Instagram posts and identified the main characteristics of effective carousels.
The Ultimate Guide to Creating Engaging Instagram Carousels
Why Instagram carousels are important
According to a recent study by Socialinsider:
- Carousels – the format of posts on Instagram with the highest engagement
- Carousels with 8 or more slides show better results. Average engagement is above 2%.
- Video and photo carousels have the highest engagement per post
- On average, carousels get 7.99 comments
How to create carousels that users will love
1. Use the principles of AIDA
2. Develop a unique style
3. Write the text
4. Design Tips
The best tools for creating Instagram carousels
- Adobe illustrator
Then it’s up to you: experiment and monitor the reaction of subscribers. Let them remember your carousels for a long time. I have collected ideas for creative carousels in this article.